Pages

Thursday 17 November 2016

Hi guys my name is Sabrina and i am a year 5.What i would like to share with you's is this work that me and my team has worked on really hard and it is called student sharing strategies!.What we do on student sharing strategies is that we go and make a poster and start finding maths that reverse addition then we start making a screen castify that show how to reverse additions and we put it on our poster and then put in the link so that room 3 can see what we have done this week.!!!

2 comments:

  1. Great job Sabrina. You're groups worked really well on this showing good collaboration!

    ReplyDelete

  2. I like that it is so colourful but I can not see some letters.I find it hard to read the writing that is highlighted in the back.
    Next time can you look at the background colours and make sure they are not to dark. It is interesting that you used student sharing strategies to do it. From Jess

    ReplyDelete